Name of Business
Business Address: If applicable
1. Do you have a website?
2. Website homepage URL
3. What is your preferred local search engine? Google.comYahoo.comBing.comYelp.com
- Who currently controls Webmaster functions? MeAgency Web MasterOther - state who
4. Who is your hosting provider?
5. Are you interested in Hosting Services if so what typeWebsiteEmailBoth
6. Is there a corporate logo created? Is there a digital version available? If yes, are their specific elements, logos, colors that need to be incorporated into the website?
6b. Is there a predefined Style Guide? Do you have any color preferences, brand colors, and/or colors you do not wish to include in your project?
7. Have you done any marketing for the website or business? If yes, what types of marketing have you done and do you have any reports?
8. Do you have any brand guidelines or legal restrictions we should know about?
9. Is there a business plan to review, if so can you provide?
10. Do you have content or social strategy, if so can you provide with past results?
11. What are the business/website top three competitors and what do you feel is important about them? List 2 – 3 things that set them apart online.
12. Favorite sites: Please list five websites you like. Include the URL, what you like about each site, and what you had to improve something what would it be?
13. Least Favorite Sites: Please list five of your least favorite websites. Include the URL, what you dislike about each site, and what would make your experience better?
14. Products– Will this be an e-commerce site? If so I will send you a follow-up questionnaire.
15. Services – List services and a brief description.
16.User Goal: Why do you think people will visit your site? When people don’t know you exist, why would they find you or happen upon your site? Why would they come back? If they do know you, why would they take the time to visit your website?
17. Target Audience: What types of visitors do you want to get? Who is your target audience?
What is your geographical target market?
17b. Do you have an email list, if so how many subscribers?
18.Secondary Audience: What other visitors is your site going to get?
19.Technical: How technically savvy is your average visitor?
20. Site Purpose: What do you want the Target visitor to do when they get to your site? What are your goals for the website regarding visitor actions? What do you think your site visitor should accomplish on your site?
21.Site Goals: What are your goals for the website regarding your company goals? How is your site supposed to help your business? What is the purpose of your site?
22.Site Features: What features do you think your website should include? (calendar, forum, login, price comparison chart, contact form, anything?) For each element, please state the goal of said feature.
23. Site No No’s: Do you have any definite remarks on what you DON’T want to have on your website? (Flash, splash page, the color pink?) Sharing why you don’t want a feature will help me get an understanding of your user experience tastes, so feel free to elaborate.
24. Site Must Have: Is there anything that your site MUST have? Please explain why?
25. Are you looking to run an SEO campaign and if so for what terms and where do you currently rank?
25b. List 5 or more adjectives that describe your company; this should represent your company in order of relevance/importance.
27. Additional Information we should know about? (Optional)
Call Us: 1.904.242.6684
© 2019 Digital1010.
All rights reserved Digital1010